Entrepreneurship innovation and center
The Major activity of this center is introducing entrepreneurship in different levels by masters or through holding training courses. Conclusion the activities of this center, illustrates that it has a significant role in practical introduction of entrepreneurship among institutes and university graduates.
· Promotion the culture and spirit of entrepreneurship and improving the recognition of academic society specially students about entrepreneurship, entrepreneurs and it’s role in economic prosperity, employment and welfare
· Encouragement and attraction of academic society to entrepreneurship training courses
· Wide spreading the comprehensive researches around entrepreneurs, their environment, entrepreneurship projects, and other related fields according to different conditions, also exploiting the results of mentioned researches in industry and university
· Offering theoretical, experimental, engineering, financial and other consultations to students, masters, industrial companies or service firms and universities.
· Supporting the establishment of university incubator centers to commercialize student’s ideas
The most important implemented activities
· Holding workshop and seminars for students and masters (with the topic of entrepreneurship basics)
Holding a contest and exhibition (with the topic of creativity)
· Holding national conference (with the topic of high education & entrepreneurship)
· Training workshop about company incorporation
· Training workshop of business
· Research project (small company’s effect on economic development of Semnan province)